Living World® Pedi-Perch Cement Perch
The Living World Pedi-Perch is a self grooming, non-toxic, cement perch for birds that helps trim and maintain blunt, well-groomed nails. The multi-grip, wavy surface promotes foot circulation and helps prevent arthritis and atrophy. In addition, it also helps clean and condition the bird's beak.
Always have a variety of perches in the cage to prevent foot problems, such as bumble foot. Monitor the health of your bird's feet regularly. Note : Bird feet should wrap 2/3 around the perch and should not meet or overlap.
To clean, scrub Pedi-Perch under water with soap. Ensure that it is completely dry before putting it back in the cage.
- XS: 80900 Living World Pedi-Perch, extra small, 11 cm (4 in) - Recommended for Canary, Finch, Budgie
- S: 80905 Living World Pedi-Perch, small, 16 cm (6 in) - Recommended for Cockatiel and Lovebird
- M: 80910 Living World Pedi-Perch, medium, 20.5 cm (8 in) - Recommended for Conure and Caique
- L: 80915 Living World Pedi-Perch, large, 34 cm (13 in) - Recommended for Small Cockatoo, Amazon, African Grey
- XL: 80920 Living World Pedi-Perch, jumbo, 34 cm (13.5 in) - Recommended for Large Cockatoo, Macaw