Immu-Start 50® Bovine IgG Dry Colostrum - 1 Dose 400g Package
Immu-Start 50 Single Dose, first-care colostrum formula provides your calves with immediate immune support and intestinal protection from infection and disease. Plus, its been shown with continued use through the fourth week to help stimulate greater long-term milk production and faster growth of lean muscle mass as your animals grow to adulthood.
Immu-START 50 Benefits:
- 50 Grams of IgG (immunoglobulins) per 1 | 400gram dose
- Formulated with First Milking Colostrum • Sourced from USDA Grade A Dairies
- Pasteurized for Protection from Johne’s Disease
- Bacteria and Pathogen Free
- 24 Hour Passive Transfer
- Fast Effective Absorption Rate
- Failure of Passive Transfer: Immu-Start 50 supplies a guaranteed quantity of absorbable immunoglobulins (IgG) to aid in the treatment of failure of passive transfer in newborn calves less than 24 hours old.
- Diarrhea Control: Immu-Start 50 also serves as an aid in the prevention of scours by supplying antibodies that block the K-99 E coli process.
- An easy-to-use instant-mix formula.
- Single Dose Packets store easily - store below 24°C.
- No refrigeration required.